Pampered Pet Sitters knows how important your
pet’s dietary health is.
Pampered Pet SItters also offers homemade food services for your pet. It’s our goal and pleasure to keep our clients happy and healthy. Dogs and cats are so much more than just animals, they are companions and friends. They rely on you the same way you rely on them, for love, nurturing, and care. The food and products we offer reflect that love in every bite. We know how special your pet is to you, and have prepared our food and treats especially to keep that little friend healthy and happy. We also make Birthday Bones Bites!
- No Dyes, Artificial Colors, Fillers, Corn or Soy Products
- No chemical ingredients
- Human grade ingredients
- Made Fresh Everyday or weekly if you prefer to take a doggie bag home with you.
- Holistic and All Natural Ingredients
- Added Nutrients for Healthy Skin, Coat and Joints
- Fruits, Vegetables and Kelp for Essential Vitamins, Minerals and Fiber
- Nutritionally Complete and Balanced Recipes for All Breeds and Life Stages
10 Symptoms of Digestive Disorders:
- Gas (smelly or not).
- Bad breath daily.
- Overweight (even after changes to dietary habit)
- Regular ear infections
- Chewing paws (or other areas of body) or itching constantly.
- Excessive shedding
- Eating grass, sheetrock, dirt, etc.
- Loose stool regularly
- Vomiting after they eat
Digestive disorders lead to more chronic health issues if ignored. Each one of these symptoms tells me your dog isn’t digesting their food properly. 70 % of your dog’s immune systems relies on the digestive tract.
So if your dog has poor digestion then they will have a poor immune system.
Harmful foods & behavior for your pet